Your search results

Traci Smith

About Me

Bringing excellent customer service and experience to the real estate market, with experience in both new and existing homes, I offer my clients an outstanding level of service.

Before earning my Real Estate License in 2012, I was a Buyers Color Coordinator for both interior and exterior selections of new home construction from the ground up and I am very familiar with “builder terminology”.

I bring to the table new and interesting ideas for design and practicality. I have served as a New Home Area Project Manager and worked with many different city offices/officials regarding land development, obtaining permits, etc. I also have a good understanding of the existing market and know what to look for, for both buyers and sellers alike in providing clients with a good quality home sale/purchase process with as little hassle as possible by presenting a plan of action and handling paperwork and details in a quick and efficient manner.

I love what I do, I love creating relationships and life long friendships with people! I believe in honesty and going the extra mile, Like karma, it always comes back to serve you well!

I’d say I have a 90% answer rate on my received calls, the other 10%, I’m actually with a client, so I do believing in taking care of you and your needs, always putting clients first! Can’t wait to be your “Realtor for Life!”

FIND A HOME

Contact Me